Friday, April 8, 2011

DENN★LEVY: His Life (An Autobiography)


March 12, 2011, I submitted one of my final project in my major subject Developmental Psychology. It took me almost one month to accomplish this, half of it was for conception of ideas, retrieving data and pictures, and recalling events in my life and the other half was for finalization, polishing, and doing printing, making box and final touches. 

Actually, It gave me an idea to make box for my autobiography and the picture above was the design of the box i made myself. This was a black star, that i really love, that i made. It was designed with black sand swirls.

I really love classical designs and arts. That's why I made my box with some classical patterns that I bought at the bookstore.

Inside the box, I put a letter, one CD (contains movie of my life, and pictures), and the book that I made with my whole heart.

The letter was made to prepare my readers about what they will see inside the book. I was inspired by Lemony Snicket that's why, I also made a letter for my "dear readers" The letter was put inside the envelope, which I also made my self with the letter 'L' on the opening meaning - 'letter'

As what I've said, I included a CD inside the box. This contains, as what I've written, my life in a movie form with pictures. I also included the music video of my favorite song so far, "Fuckin' Perfect" by Pink, This song was full of good messages. It was more practical and convenient to use movie presentations than print pictures in tons and tons of copy.



The book i made was composed of 13 chapters entitled:
1. Step 1
2. Set Sail!
3. Loading...
4. The Returnees
5. Culture Shock
6. Visit
7. Catastrophe
8. Tour
9. Last Stop
10. Laud
11. Accty
12. Tsunami
13. Bridge
This book had a total of 38 pages that i made for almost a month. It had Prologue, and the page where i wrote whom I offer my book.
The Book was entitled: "DENN★LEVY: His Life"
The Autobiography I made was all about my life of course in a third person form. I thank Sr. Mardy for the opportunity in assigning us doing an Autobiography. Because of this I realized a lot of things and I had so much fun remembering my past.
yours, DENN★LEVY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.