Friday, April 8, 2011

BS ACCTY's Photo Shoot at De La Salle Araneta University

It was on Monday when these Accountancy students held a photo shoot for their Art Appreciation subject. Well, I guess this photos will be used for one of their requirements.

Actually, these are not the official photos that they’ll going to use. The group had their own camera but I insist to use mine.
Obviously, the group was composed of girls. Not minding why but I guess that’s what how one’s instinct worked, to choose members according to your gender and preference.
Funny it was because it took us almost an hour just to take pictures and to make those good take of jump shot but in the end, they didn’t had it.
Well, that’s all that I’ve got! My camera got empty (battery) and so, I have not able to take some of their pictures but they have lots of it.
These photos will be used as a photo mosaic for their project. How I miss the times that we used to be together.
FG and TCG, those were their group names. Yes, their group was composed of two groups of friends, but now, they were joined to make force! HAHAHA… ^^
yours, DENNLEVY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.