Friday, November 9, 2012

Starving Lunch at Kangaroo Jack

Me and my cousins went to Kangaroo Jack last Saturday, November 3, 2012. The one you can see in the picture are us enjoying our food of course. From left to right in the picture; My cousin Mark Irvin, Kriza Jane , Me of course, my sister Daichele and my cousin Giselle Ann.
Irvin and Daichele waiting for our table
These are two towers of red iced tea. I really love those towers. hmmm. If that could fit inside my bag.
Our pictures during the lunch
Our table before and after. LOL. look how we actually cleaned the plates. It's as if we licked them. The foods are great so it's worth the price.
Irvin bought uno cards at Toy Kingdom. And this is us before going in. Look how cute Winnie the Pooh is.
Kriza Jane bought her cap in Comic Alley. She loves "Prince of Tennis" anime. No wonder she really liked the hat.
We actually planned to watch one movie. And while deciding, we used the power of wi-fi connection in the mall to browse some movie trailers showing that day. But we end up playing instead.
And then we played. Guess who holds the camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.