Sunday, August 12, 2012

I bought "European Dream Homes" book at an affordable (really cheap) price.

Book front cover
Almost one week of class suspension and there's nothing to do at home. Yesterday I decided to visit a bookstore (Ok it's National Bookstore) just to buy some school stuff such as glue ('coz I realize we don't have stock of glue), a pencil case (my old pencil case is rugged) and etc.

Strollin' around the bookstore, I saw a 'SALE' sign then said to myself; "Oops, Sale!" I tried to grab some books just for fun of it then saw this book entitled "European Dream Homes" oh oh. One of my dreams is to become an architect someday unfortunately, when I already shifted my course from BS Accountancy into AB Psychology, I forgot to think about this course. But anyway, I saw this book and it's really dense and thick. The pages are thick also.
front and back cover respectively
I really love how the book looks. The book contains 200 French. English and Mediterranean house designs. More specifically; Homes with French Flair, French cottages, Homes in the English Tradition, English cottages, Designs from the Mediterranean and Grand European manors.

A LOOK INSIDE THE BOOK






The fun part of the book is that it contains also tons of pages of exterior house designs from different styles and blue prints. Awesome eh?

The book is actually on my lap. Later I'm gonna sniff through its pages. Wanna know how much the book costs? Then comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.