Monday, July 23, 2012

Two of my photography works are published on TINIG's EKLIPSE 12

Top Left: Front Cover, Top Right: Back Cover, Bottom Left: 1st work, Bottom Right: 2nd Work
I don't recall when I submitted my photo through email to TINIG's email address. But then, I was surprised to see two of my works on their latest published EKLIPSE. EKLIPSE is a collection of artworks and so, I'm an artist! LOL. Kidding aside, I actually do not expect my entries to be published.
My two photography works. Did you see my name at the bottom?
TINIG is an official student publication of De La Salle Araneta University. It was my friend who told me that she found my photos on EKLIPSE and so, I asked to see her copy and there, I saw my works. Surprisingly, when I submitted my works, I didn't put any title on it but then the TINIG (or I mean people behind TINIG) made the titles. The first picture (which you see on the left side) is entitled "Strained Bonds" the other one is "Sentido Colonial." You know the feeling when you saw your name? I dunno. LOL. The photos are on page 27 and 28 of the booklet.

OK to tell you secretly, I personally doesn't like those photos (shhh). When TINIG emailed me back (before the publication), I gave them another two of my works. Well, if you are curious enough you can visit www.PhotosbyDennLevy.tumblr.com and look for the photograph entitled "Roller Coaster @ Star City" that's the photo that I actually like.

But then I'm happy because TINIG published two of my entries.

Actual Photo
Thank you very much TINIG!

Visit www.PhotosbyDennLevy.tumblr.com for more photos. PhotosByDennLevy is a Photography Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.