Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Firmoo Eyewear: My Sunglasses Sponsor

Last April 24, 2012, I received a notice card delivered to our house that I’m about to receive a package from abroad. My mom and dad was shocked because they don’t even know where the package came from and why do I have a package from abroad. So I told them that it came from an online store. This store is about to sponsor me for sunglasses. So it’s a win-win situation between me and Firmoo optical store in a sense that I will get a free sunglasses and in return, I will advertise their store.

My mom accompanied me to get my package. It was way to far to go to customs but I should not miss my sponsor package. At customs, I find it really tiring waiting and waiting but then after some checking, I finally was able to get to see my package and voila! I brought home the package.

The package comes with the sunglasses, plastic case, pouch, and some screws.


So, what is Firmoo?

Buy Prescription Glasses Online At Firmoo.Com

Firmoo, the online leader in eyewear, stocks a wide range of affordable prescription glasses and sunglasses in cheap price yet high quality. Our eyeglasses frames feature different fashion styles, vary from retro eyeglasses frames to fashion ones, from rimless ones to full-rimmed ones and so forth. These chic yet inexpensive glasses will not only boost your image to a greater level, but also offer you a clear vision.

What We Provide

At Firmoo, the prescription glasses and sunglasses are of various styles and types, so you really need to rack your brain to think it over which style suits you most. We offer Virtual Try-On System that helps you see how you look with glasses or sunglasses provided by Firmoo so as to help you find the right pair for yourself.

What We Promise

All eyewear provided by Firmoo go through strict inspection by our experienced opticians to ensure the quality of frames and the accuracy of lens prescription before shipping. In case you are not 100% satisfied with your eyeglasses, you may return for a full refund or exchange for a new pair. No questions will be asked. We are fully aware that each contented customer is our most worthy investment in promotion.


All thanks to Sir. Patrick Li for the sponsorship! Looking forward to work with you again. And oh guys, Photos of me wearing the sunglasses will be posted here soon.

ORDER NOW AT FIRMOO THEY GOT THE MOST AFFORDABLE EYEWEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're lucky enough. The sunglasses they sent you are cool though. I am actually waiting for a package but they're some kind of stylish tshirts. I'll be advertising them on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. :) I am actually not expecting the package to arrive here. Actually I just tried their proposal on their blog and it worked! Thank you! :) I advertised them on my tumblr blog :) Hope u got ur package soon! :)

      Delete

Denn Levy wants to hear a word from you.